"Checklist Progress" custom field shows number of completed checklist items versus total number of items in the checklist, e.g. "
It gives a nice overview of the checklist completion and can be displayed in various places across JIRA, e.g. agile Board/Backlog and issue Search views:
- Display checklist progress in Agile views
- Display checklist progress in Search view
- Read checklist progress through Jira API
Checklist Progress field details
Type: Checklist Progress (locked own type delivered by Issue Checklist)
"Checklist Progress" custom field might contain following data:
- "Checklist: x/y", where x is a number of completed items while y is total number of items.
- Empty value for issues that do not have checklist items.